Lockheed Martin Code Quest Academy
Lockheed Martin Corporation (“Lockheed Martin” or the “Code Quest Academy”) processes your personal information to manage the Code Quest Academy program in accordance with local data protection laws as applicable, and as described in more detail below.
Categories of Personal Information
The categories of data collected and processed include but are not limited to the following:
- Full Name
- Email Address
- Information about which classes the participant is enrolled in on this website
- Coding performance on this website
Participants should not include any additional personal information in the source code or additional input fields.
Purpose of Processing
Your personal information is processed for the purpose of managing the Code Quest Academy program including:
- Communicating information with you about the program
- Managing the Code Quest Academy program
Access to Data
Some limited personal information, such as your full name and coding performance on this website, may be displayed to other users in support of mentoring and constructive review of a participant's work. Participants may revoke access to this information at any time. See the Deletion of Personal Information section below for additional details.
If you wish to access your personal information that is processed by Lockheed Martin please contact the Code Quest Academy program organizer.
The Company maintains reasonable precautions to protect personal information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. If you have questions about how Lockheed Martin protects your personal information, contact the Lockheed Martin Corporate Privacy Office.
Lockheed Martin will retain your personal information for a period not exceeding 30-days after last login.
Deletion of Personal Information
If you require your personal information to be deleted please contact the Code Quest Academy program organizer or the Lockheed Martin Corporate Privacy Office.
Lockheed Martin will not transfer or disclose your personal information to others except for the corporations’ storage service provider, where required by law, or to the company’s talent management team if you elect to be considered for internships. Data collected as part of this event may be transferred and stored on servers in the United States.
Children’s Personal Information
When the Company collects personal information from children, it will only use that information for the express purpose for which the personal information was collected (see the “Purpose of Processing” section of this notice). The personal information will not be used for any other purpose.
The Company only collects as much information about a child as is reasonably necessary for the child to participate in, and manage use of Code Quest Academy. Code Quest Academy does not condition his or her participation on the disclosure of more personal information than is reasonably necessary.
The Company does not share, sell, rent, or transfer children's personal information other than as described in this section.
The Company may disclose aggregated information about the Code Quest Academy program. In addition, the Company may disclose children's personal information:
- To third parties the Company uses to support the internal operations of Code Quest Academy, including but not limited to any cloud storage service providers who are bound by contractual or other obligations to use the information only for such purpose and to keep the information confidential.
- If the Company is required to do so by law or legal process, such as to comply with any court order or subpoena or to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If the Company believes disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Lockheed Martin, our customers. or others, including to:
- Protect the safety of a child
- Provide the Company to take precautions against liability
- To law enforcement agencies or for an investigation related to public safety.
At any time, you may review the child's personal information maintained by the Company, require it to correct or delete the personal information, and/or refuse to permit the Company from further collecting or using the child's information.
If you prefer to reach out to our support team, feel free to contact us!